Kamala is tanking among black voters

YellowDragon

She went on a podcast "Breakfast Club" and said a whole lot of nothing for an hour. The host even took a shot at her for not being able to understand sarcasm. A clip was posted on his Instagram and everyone is in the comments roasting her. Mind you, he is not a conservative man. Very much a liberal/progressive type and so are his listeners. 

There are videos coming out of Michigan as well showing how older black men feel she is nothing by a Hillary Clinton type without substance or accountability. 

To make things even worse, rappers like Lord Jamar have called her out for her BS and the media out for their lies. Said she was not fit to run a 7-11 much less the United States of America. He even mentioned all the BS about Trump saying it is all lies. 

People are waking up more and more every day but I am still convinced even if Trump does win, the people these politicians and media filled with fear mongering for the last 10 years are going to spark a civil war. We can't avoid it when two factions of the country are so heavily split on non-negotiables. 

• Like 3

Maybe I will be stepping out of line or on some toes with this... But I don't think women should be voting. Women are voting for things that are destroying America. They don't care. They just want to feel good and look good to other people. I am just over this girl boss nonsense.