HAARP Discussion

What do you know about HAARP? What have you heard? 

I am trying to compile some information on the group. I feel like they are planning something major in the near future based on some things I have heard but I want to verify things. It is easy to misguided online with conspiracy theories designed to distract you from the truth. 

6 hours ago, JRexx said:

What do you know about HAARP? What have you heard? 

I am trying to compile some information on the group. I feel like they are planning something major in the near future based on some things I have heard but I want to verify things. It is easy to misguided online with conspiracy theories designed to distract you from the truth. 

Groan hear about that all of the time from foolish people who still buy this climate emergency nonsense on Youtube. They keep saying how our gov, has used this and mainly seeding or spraying fine metal particles to create more rain.

And they claim that our gov, (who believe in it also so why would they do the opposite) have sprayed the entire coastline of Australia which would probably cost billions to create rain, (this is the right side of Australia but still a ridiculous comment).

No HAARP puts high energy into a localized area to see what happens, (which apart from some weird cloud formations not much) the rest at least in my country is just a scapegoat for sidestepping the sucker label.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

4 hours ago, tmcom said:

Groan hear about that all of the time from foolish people who still buy this climate emergency nonsense on Youtube.

How nice that they care about the climate, all the while they ignore life which is the precious gift. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

How nice that they care about the climate, all the while they ignore life which is the precious gift. 

Agreed they say that sea levels could rise at any time and end it all, which falls in the same argument that an asteroid could end it all at any time so why bother.

Or nothing could happen for the next 1000 years and they are just wasting the time they have left.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

19 hours ago, tmcom said:

Agreed they say that sea levels could rise at any time and end it all, which falls in the same argument that an asteroid could end it all at any time so why bother.

Or nothing could happen for the next 1000 years and they are just wasting the time they have left.

And we are wasting our time by listening to them. 

• Haha 1

A lot of people saying that recent hurricane that hit Carolina is part of a scam to get Lithium from under the houses and properties of the area. Locals did not want them mining for it and refused to allow it for the last decade or so. It really makes me wonder. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JRexx said:

A lot of people saying that recent hurricane that hit Carolina is part of a scam to get Lithium from under the houses and properties of the area. Locals did not want them mining for it and refused to allow it for the last decade or so. It really makes me wonder. 

We now have battery fires. 

• Like 1

I was on the fence with this stuff but I know they can manipulate things like rain and earthquakes so why not hurricanes as well? 

It just all seems very suspicious given that there is another massive hurricane heading into Florida right now only weeks after a different one and another is said to be following this one. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2024 at 3:12 AM, chrysostom said:

We now have battery fires. 

I feel like they are forcing something we are not technologically prepared for. The batteries we have now are very limited and are not safe enough IMO to be powering things like cars. They also don't last as long. Like for daily use, a phone battery struggles after 4 or so years. I can;t imagine EV batteries lasting longer than 10 years. Then what do we even do with the waste? It is all a mess. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Has Biden prepared us for Kamala? 

No amount of alcohol can prepare anyone for Kamala. I think they knew they had no one and had to throw someone under the bus so they put her forward. The odds of them winning are low at this point. Even with cheating. Without cheating, I think all but maybe 3 states would be red. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

No amount of alcohol can prepare anyone for Kamala. I think they knew they had no one and had to throw someone under the bus so they put her forward. The odds of them winning are low at this point. Even with cheating. Without cheating, I think all but maybe 3 states would be red. 

Cheating is a problem especially when you don't know how many votes you will need. Many must be stored somewhere just in case they need them. During the night counting will stop to make sure every vote is counted. They will need time to find them. 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2024 at 2:48 AM, chrysostom said:

Cheating is a problem especially when you don't know how many votes you will need. Many must be stored somewhere just in case they need them. During the night counting will stop to make sure every vote is counted. They will need time to find them. 

I am going to be staying up as late as I can keeping an eye on it. I know they have a back-up plan. They didn't plan on Trump still being alive and that scares me to say that. They wanted him dead.