Out by number

You can make your own choice on how much of yourself can be saved. I've made mine. You have always had that choice.

The truth is the self, the kingdom of God that is within, this is you need to look for. The inverse of the kingdom, that we find outside, of course, is also, in part, our own projection, and indeed can be worked with. But in the end, it is this inner kingdom, that is the way. How could it be any other way?

• Like 1

There are many who say they have found the truth, most are only showing you a way, their way, as far as they got. Their truth, still a mystery, much of that truth hidden in often poorly translated metaphor, metaphors the translators, at best, only partially understood. Metaphors which are not needed, when you walk the path, the path to the truth, that there can be no time, when God is not there with you. That the best guidance available, is not through others.

Edited by That All-seeing Eye
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, That All-seeing Eye said:

There are many who say they have found the truth, most are only showing you a way, their way, as far as they got. Their truth, still a mystery, much of that truth hidden in often poorly translated metaphor, metaphors the translators, at best, only partially understood. Metaphors which are not needed, when you walk the path, the path to the truth, that there can be no time, when God is not there with you. That the best guidance available, is not through others.

Easy to see that we are Gods but difficult to prove.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

11 hours ago, That All-seeing Eye said:

The truth is the way and the life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrysostom said:

The truth is the way and the life.

..for the converted and the soon to be, but the skeptic will never see only build up a framework for a future life.

All will be converted in the end or see the truth.

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

44 minutes ago, That All-seeing Eye said:

I remember when God first invited me into his Garden. I did not know what that was, and I had to wait.

He said to me, "I really want to meet you in my Garden. can you find me there?".

We just have to look and listen. 

8 hours ago, That All-seeing Eye said:

No, there are tests to pass. And if it was that easy, you could describe it, everyone that claims to have found the truth would, wouldn't they?

We are being tested. A word not found is some bibles. 

• 2 weeks later...

Think of the Catholic Church. For more than a millennium, they have discriminated against women, and called it love. The first commandment is to love all of God. Then think of all those Catholics, who see this incongruence, but swallow it, as these guys claim to know what they are doing and if you don't believe and follow their words, you'll go to hell. However, the same guys preaching hate as love, it was also them that said if you don't believe them, you'll go to hell.

Everyone can claim to believe something, anyone can think they love something. If they, however, do not know love, then they will accept hate, as love. But show me those with unconditional love, where are they?