RFK Jr. Endorses Trump, His OWN FAMILY Turned On HIM!

britanica

I can't believe this. I really did not see this coming. 

GVsGiuLXsAAPHOb.thumb.jpeg.6b36b99951f0cf328f924f88308bcb07.jpeg

What is truly sad is that they probably never supported him. They always planned on supporting these communists. I am sorry but this Waltz guy seems off. He seems evil. Maybe that is just me. Kamala is just a communist puppet. How sad.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, britanica said:

I can't believe this. I really did not see this coming.

What is truly sad is that they probably never supported him. They always planned on supporting these communists. I am sorry but this Waltz guy seems off. He seems evil. Maybe that is just me. Kamala is just a communist puppet. How sad.

And l bet their brother will get offered a position under Trumps Presidency while they can support the muppet show.

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

14 hours ago, tmcom said:

And l bet their brother will get offered a position under Trumps Presidency while they can support the muppet show.

Yup, he did. It appears he will be in charge of declassifying assignation files as well as environmental and health concerns. This is a massive win for this country. This is what actual political unity looks like. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, chrysostom said:

I think it actually helps Kamala. With RFK not on the ballot, some will be forced to vote for her only because of their hatred for Trump. 

I was thinking this too. It really depends though. Like I can see more people opting not to vote at all vs voting for her. They tried the whole "first female president" with an unlikable woman before and it did not work. lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cosmic said:

I was thinking this too. It really depends though. Like I can see more people opting not to vote at all vs voting for her. They tried the whole "first female president" with an unlikable woman before and it did not work. lol

More and more people are voting against someone rather that voting for someone. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chrysostom said:

More and more people are voting against someone rather that voting for someone. 

People are comfortable voting for someone if it means screwing over who they hate, even if that means less money, less security, and a worse future. People in the states are ignorant and petty. Most of the people voting shouldn't even be voting because of their ignorance. 

6 hours ago, chrysostom said:

People who depend on the government know who they are and they will vote accordingly. 

I keep trying to explain this to people. Far too many people depend or rely on the government and even when it is the reason their lives are being made harder and harder, they will keep voting for the same BS. This is why so many cities in America are horrible places to live. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2024 at 2:51 AM, chrysostom said:

I think it actually helps Kamala. With RFK not on the ballot, some will be forced to vote for her only because of their hatred for Trump. 

If someone supports RFK and doesn't like Trump, I still don't see them voting for Kamala. I see them either voting for Trump or not voting at all. I think they are forcing RFK to keep his names on the ballot as well in states that he wanted to withdraw. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

If someone supports RFK and doesn't like Trump, I still don't see them voting for Kamala. I see them either voting for Trump or not voting at all. I think they are forcing RFK to keep his names on the ballot as well in states that he wanted to withdraw. 

This is getting to complicated for me. One thing I know is the democrats know how to win elections and the republicans know how to complain. 

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 3:15 AM, chrysostom said:

This is getting to complicated for me. One thing I know is the democrats know how to win elections and the republicans know how to complain. 

Well yeah, there is a running joke that republicans even when they have the majority of power do absolutely nothing but say "slow down there democrats". I want to see them asking for extremes like the left does. America first, outlaw abortion, make all drugs illegal, etc. etc. 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 2:34 AM, chrysostom said:

A reliable election must come first. 

That is fair but I can't see us having a fair election anytime soon. Even if Trump manages to win, there will be so many stops and cheating through the whole process. I mean if they had been able to see Trump was going to win in 2015/16 and were not so cocky, they would have pulled the stops out like they did in 2020. They only want us voting for their approved candidates which are people the deep state can control. 

• Like 1