The Moses Method/Code

Cosmic

I recently discovered this looking for ways to help me cope with my anxiety. It has been bad since being sick. 

Basically the Moses Method is based in/on the bible. It is also called the Moses Code. You use the powerful statement of "I AM" and use words like healed, strong, healthy, kind, fearless, etc. and you do it daily when stress is overcoming you. You can also say things like "I AM filled with the glory, love, and peace of God". I believe it is already helping me. 

It goes to show how powerful words can be and how amazing God is. Just wanted to share. 

Anyone hear of this before?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have heard about this before. I think the note and the vibration the words "I am" resonate with something beyond ourselves. 

I am happy it is helping you. This world is filled with so much evil that anxiety is at an all time high, especially for younger adults. Just have to stay focused on God and the light in the world. The light will always diminish the shadows. 

• Like 1