Trump Kamala Debate

tmcom

On 9/12/2024 at 1:13 AM, chrysostom said:

Can you list them for us? 

Alaska, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington DC.

So it is 9, I miscounted or one was recently changed. These 9 states have no gestational period and you can have an abortion in them at any point in the pregnancy which also includes after the water has broke and the woman is already in labor. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, britanica said:

Alaska, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, and Washington DC.

So it is 9, I miscounted or one was recently changed. These 9 states have no gestational period and you can have an abortion in them at any point in the pregnancy which also includes after the water has broke and the woman is already in labor. 

Thank you. Alaska surprised me. Didn't think that is a liberal state. 

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 2:55 AM, chrysostom said:

Thank you. Alaska surprised me. Didn't think that is a liberal state. 

A lot of people don't consider it because of the general make-up but most conservatives in the state are leave me alone types and don't get politically active. A family friend moved there 10 years ago and confirmed this even then.