Trump Kamala Debate

tmcom

Won't happen since Trump will decimate her and even Trump is getting that Biden and his successor are intentionally trying to destroy the US, and every other economy to bring in that one world currency and wipe away their dept.

Trump will end this global warming scare and turn the US around without resorting to the elites power and destructive destroy everything so we are dept free.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

• 2 weeks later...

RFK Jr. is dropping out tomorrow and is said to be endorsing Trump shortly after. I think he will be on the ticket for environmental issues and vaccine problems. I am hoping he is smarter about this stuff than many other politicians. 

• Like 1

When is the debate meant to happen? September what? 

I feel like something will come up or happen between now and then. People are speculating that they are going to try to put Kamala in as president before the election and start a massive conflict with Russia/China/Korea so the election gets delayed. Then they will work on pushing Trump in prison as well as arresting Elon Musk.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cosmic said:

When is the debate meant to happen? September what? 

I feel like something will come up or happen between now and then. People are speculating that they are going to try to put Kamala in as president before the election and start a massive conflict with Russia/China/Korea so the election gets delayed. Then they will work on pushing Trump in prison as well as arresting Elon Musk.

They put Trump in prison the US may get another civil war. At least til enough people storm the Whitehouse and Kamala does a runner to the nearest aircraft carrier.

• Like 1

Realistically, Kamala should lose. And she should lose by a lot. 

But we know those people cheat, lie, and steal. They will do everything in their power to rig the election in their favor and this is why I keep telling people, it doesn't matter how things are looking you have to get out there and vote for Trump. You have to make sure everyone that supports him are voting for him. 

• Like 2

Ask yourself why you are voting, who you are voting for or against, or what you are voting for??? For me it is very simple. I cannot vote for a party that supports abortion so I only vote for republicans who are only alternative. i.e. vote for life. Life is good. 

I guess the debate is on. It is going to happen on Sept. 10th. I am shocked she agreed to it. It is going to make her look bad. Not as bad as Biden but still bad. She cannot speak on the mic well. She sounds like a nervous 12 year old giving a speech.

That aside, on paper if things were truly free and fair, Trump wins. Even though I feel like he will win, the closer it gets the more worried I am.

21 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I guess the debate is on. It is going to happen on Sept. 10th.

I cannot see this going well for her. 

There are more and more man on the street interviews and so many people don't even know who she is lol They are going to see this and it is going to ruin her. Like if Hillary couldn't win in 2016, Kamala can't win now.

But everything is pointing to this being the most rigged and corrupt election to date so if Trump loses, I would not be surprised. 

• Like 3

On 8/29/2024 at 3:20 AM, chrysostom said:

You know they aren't. If the republicans can't monitor and challenge all these harvested ballots, the democrats will win. 

I have not seen any massive campaigns against it either. Just small grass roots stuff in states that it would not matter in. They don't seem to have a plan unless they are keeping it out of the public eye. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I have not seen any massive campaigns against it either. Just small grass roots stuff in states that it would not matter in. They don't seem to have a plan unless they are keeping it out of the public eye. 

Kamala is attacking Trump over everything she can find since that is all she has apart from making things worse.

• Like 1

On 9/2/2024 at 6:34 AM, tmcom said:

Kamala is attacking Trump over everything she can find since that is all she has apart from making things worse.

Her entire campaign is empty words and orange man bad. That is it. it is worse than Biden's. We have seen how they destroyed the country and there is no denying it. How anyone could want to vote for her, I just don't understand it. Like sure hate Trump and choose not to vote for him, but voting for her to spite him is ignorant.

• Like 2

ABC was the biggest loser of that debate. What a joke. Asking questions that don't really address anything. We already know all these things and they kept letting Kamala lie through her teeth. The thing about the PA Democrat saying killing the baby after being born made my blood boil. There are 10 states... 10 STATES that allow for women to execute their children after they have been born. This is a fact but ABC lied about that like they always do. 

• Like 1