Demonic France Olympic Opening...

fdgdfgdf.thumb.png.c038b7c6befed493b081bb1a51f54cd1.png

You can't make this stuff up people. It gets worse than this. There are children present and they even did a pale horse with a man covered in blue being the feast... I just can't with people anymore. This is just so disrespectful I am sick to my stomach over it. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cosmic said:

You can't make this stuff up people. It gets worse than this. There are children present and they even did a pale horse with a man covered in blue being the feast... I just can't with people anymore. This is just so disrespectful I am sick to my stomach over it. 

When l saw Mary Antoinette with her head off in several window panes l knew that the opening ceremony would be leaning towards weard-ism.

Watched about an hours with, with 20 minutes of that being ad's, (frickin channel streaming) so far and will endure it for the Paris visuals.

• Like 3

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

Worse... The one man in black standing behind the child had his t******s hanging out. 

Needless to say, I am done with the Olympics. If this is what they want to promote, it is not for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JRexx said:

Worse... The one man in black standing behind the child had his t*****s hanging out. 

Needless to say, I am done with the Olympics. If this is what they want to promote, it is not for me. 

Agreed and it gets worse.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/article/2024/jul/25/ioc-investigation-child-rapist-steven-van-de-velde-paris-olympic-games-2024

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I am done with all of this. I am done with new sports, new media, new music, new TV, new movies...

If they want to include these demonic practices and the glorification of harming children they will not get a minute of my time or my dollar.

• Like 3

I kind of wish they didn't remove it because I want people to be aware of who these people really are. The woman in the center is an obese queer God hating Jewish woman that wants to demonize and mock Christians. The man that was in charge of this whole "show" was also a Godless Christian hating Jew too. But we can't say anything about that apparently because it is racist? 

• Like 1

Just now, YellowDragon said:

I kind of wish they didn't remove it because I want people to be aware of who these people really are. The woman in the center is an obese queer God hating Jewish woman that wants to demonize and mock Christians. The man that was in charge of this whole "show" was also a Godless Christian hating Jew too. But we can't say anything about that apparently because it is racist? 

I am not some far-right/left Antisemitic type online. I want to make that clear. I just think evil people doing evil things are hiding behind a label so they can be protected. Just like pedos hide behind the LGBT+ and in our school systems. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

I am not some far-right/left Antisemitic type online. I want to make that clear. I just think evil people doing evil things are hiding behind a label so they can be protected. Just like pedos hide behind the LGBT+ and in our school systems. 

They have learned that from politicians that can get away with anything as long as they can spin it to the population, (which backfires when they underestimate intelligence).

• Like 3

On 7/27/2024 at 12:10 AM, tmcom said:

When l saw Mary Antoinette with her head off in several window panes l knew that the opening ceremony would be leaning towards weard-ism.

That was probably the least offensive part. It was just a creative spin on metal music with art. I didn't care about that. It wasn't for me but it wasn't "offensive". So much of the rest was a mockery of Christianity though. It is insane. The woman in the middle even said it was the gay supper or something and deleted it right away from Instagram. 

• Like 2

I don't know how anyone can be part of this, enjoy it, support it, etc. and think they are on the right side of history. These people have become unhinged. I know it is not the case or fault of all gay people but a friend of mine always points out how everything changed for the worse after gay marriage was forced to be legal in the US. 

• Like 3

On 7/31/2024 at 6:31 PM, JRexx said:

I don't know how anyone can be part of this, enjoy it, support it, etc. and think they are on the right side of history. These people have become unhinged. I know it is not the case or fault of all gay people but a friend of mine always points out how everything changed for the worse after gay marriage was forced to be legal in the US. 

A lot of people talk about this and point it out. It is not a coincidence. I think it just allowed for more sick/mentally ill people to have more power in the system. We have gotten to a point where people would rather defend someone that is a pedophile than be called homophobic if the pedophile happened to be a gay man. 

• Like 2

I feel like everything happening with the Olympics is a distraction at this point. Pay attention to what they might be deflecting from. 

Those two questionable boxers being male/female is a nothing burger. It is meant to cause issues and it is working. 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2024 at 5:46 PM, YellowDragon said:

A lot of people talk about this and point it out. It is not a coincidence. I think it just allowed for more sick/mentally ill people to have more power in the system. We have gotten to a point where people would rather defend someone that is a pedophile than be called homophobic if the pedophile happened to be a gay man. 

I have seen this way too many times, especially on X and YouTube. Also I am sure it is on Reddit but I avoid that platform these days. Far too many unhinged people on it. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

I do not know what Reddit is. Unhinged may be better than being hinged to a bad jam. 

Reddit is a social media platform made famous by Gamestop moon launch in 2021, (2000% gains in a few months) but now it is an Elitists Orgy nightmare, (try signing up and posting there) and most if not all of your posts will be deleted with some very stupid rule of "you have to post often to get a bigger tear or something like that" but most of your posts get removed since your tear is not big enough since you don't have enough posts".

You have to put in a lot of effort to stand a chance and even those get removed, (l speak from experience).

A great platform with a lot of members and very stupid rules.

:classic_blink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tmcom said:

A great platform with a lot of members and very stupid rules.

Thank you. That is all I need to know. I might add that stupid rules are better than no rules at all. You have to have rules. 

• Like 1

Reddit was popular prior to 2021. I think it became more mainstream in like 2012 in fact but a lot of the original mods and core users left. Most people are convinced at this point it is 70% bots. Especially now with AI having advanced enough to talk to itself. 

I think at this point, Discord is far more dangerous because you can't actually see what is going on there unless you are part of the channels. 

Edited by britanica
  • Like 1