What is pushing/causing this trans indoctrination?

The Elon and Peterson sit down was hard to watch. I did not see all of it but when Elon mentions that the woke mind virus killed his son, it was heartbreaking. He like many other people in the world were tricked into sterilizing their children and there is no reversing the damages. He said his son is dead now. The mother of the boy agreed with him becoming a girl and her and the doctor tricked Elon into believing this was the only way to save his life. Peterson was tearing up because he is a deeply empathetic human. 

So what do you think is causing this social contagion? Why are so many kids suddenly falling victim to this stuff? It was no where to be seen when I was in my teens and now it is everywhere! 

• Like 3

If I had to guess, it is down to two things: money and control.

Think of the people pushing this stuff at the way top. They want a communist style take over of the world where they control everything and these people also want to reduce the population. You can easily control people when they are sick and reliant on drugs for their whole lives. So they started targeting children with trans indoctrination. They are able to make forever patients out of these kids as well as ensure they can't reproduce. 

Big pharma has also made millions if not billions off the trans push between surgeries, meds, etc. and they do not intend on slowing it down. The more people they convince, the more money they make.

Edited by britanica
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, britanica said:

You can easily control people when they are sick and reliant on drugs for their whole lives. So they started targeting children with trans indoctrination. They are able to make forever patients out of these kids as well as ensure they can't reproduce. 

They are opposed to life. Life is good. You can trust those who protect life.   

• Like 3

People at the top want less human life on the planet so they can gain and retain more power. People in the middle want money. People at the bottom just want to live out their fetishes and fantasies without judgement. The perfect storm. 

What motivates us is hard to pin down. What distracts us may be more significant. Either way we need information that we can trust. Can you trust those who consider the planet more important than the people? Consider life, how can life be a problem? Are you willing to give up yours for the sake of others? Can you trust anyone who wants you to? 

I am convinced it is Satan and demons. There is no other way around it. Demons walk among us and are opperating through these people. Just look at the opening for the French Olympics!  

• Like 2

On 7/25/2024 at 4:15 AM, chrysostom said:

They are opposed to life. Life is good. You can trust those who protect life.   

This is accurate. Anyone that is pro-abortion should never be trusted. There are people that celebrate this act and it is disturbing. Like I understand people being on the fence with early term but no limit and viewing all human life as disposable is just evil. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, chrysostom said:

The same goes for those who remain silent while this goes on. 

I stayed silent on the issue for awhile myself because I don't like to offend people. I have gotten to a point where I do not care about who is being offended when there are groups of people that make it their life's mission to destroy Christian values, human life, and any semblance of a relationship with God. 

• Like 2

Did anyone see those Switzerland "death pods"? They have one that will be rainbow colored. I have to wonder if they know what is coming. Like all this experimental surgery and hormone BS is going to make people's lives so hard they no longer wish to live.

I know they have a support group for detrans people on reddit but I feel like that place will be deleted in the near future. So many people on there with so much regret, it is just sad.  

• Like 1