Biden rumored to be dropping out this weekend

JRexx

It was announced that he had COVID two days ago and now rumors are, he is dropping out as soon as this weekend. Likely doing a soft drop out for him so people don't panic. Who do you think will be replacing him? They have no one that can beat Trump. The only way he loses if people don't turn out to vote for him or if the democrats cheat!

1 hour ago, JRexx said:

It was announced that he had COVID two days ago and now rumors are, he is dropping out as soon as this weekend. Likely doing a soft drop out for him so people don't panic. Who do you think will be replacing him? They have no one that can beat Trump. The only way he loses if people don't turn out to vote for him or if the democrats cheat!

They need a pandemic to cheat with postal votes and cannot pull that again fearing a civil war. Looks like the Vice President will be the next well l am sure we will get some laughs.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

They are starting to push Hillary... God help us all.

Another pandemic won't work and they know this which is why they tried to kill Trump for a civil war and it failed. They likely would have canceled the election like they did in Ukraine if successful. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

They are starting to push Hillary... God help us all.

Another pandemic won't work and they know this which is why they tried to kill Trump for a civil war and it failed. They likely would have canceled the election like they did in Ukraine if successful. 

Agreed the cackling chook that makes as much sense as Biden did in his speeches is a pretty scary thought.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I think the attempt was their last shot at stopping the election. They have no one that can beat Trump now without them cheating so much it is obvious and they get caught. I think they are going to focus on sidelining Trump again and focusing on 2028. 

I knew this was going to happen when I heard about and look at that, it did. Soon as they said he had covid I knew it was game over. 

The shooting on Trump was part of the deep state's plans and like everything else, they failed. Even though we have better tech than we did when JKF was alive, we have way more incompetence in the government and I am thankful for it when it comes to this. 

Edited by YellowDragon

On 7/26/2024 at 2:19 AM, chrysostom said:

I wouldn't call it incompetence. They are good at what they do. You may of course disagree with what they are doing. 

I think they WERE good at it but because they have lost control of their system and the people in charge don't know how to do anything as good as people in the past, things are falling apart but that is just me. 

11 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

they have lost control of their system

They are still in control and will remain in control if they win the next election. They can win the next election if we are not able to monitor it. 

• Like 1