Trump was shot

YellowDragon

During his rally in PA, someone took aim at his head and got his ear. He was rushed out of there and appears to be okay but this really just woke up a lot of people. I am just in shock right now. I can't believe this man's life was almost ended. There are several people that were shot and apparently the shooter is dead. I feel like this was a massive wake up call. Even Elon Musk is fully endorsing Trump. If I was on the fence before, he would have just got mine. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

During his rally in PA, someone took aim at his head and got his ear. He was rushed out of there and appears to be okay but this really just woke up a lot of people. I am just in shock right now. I can't believe this man's life was almost ended. There are several people that were shot and apparently the shooter is dead. I feel like this was a massive wake up call. Even Elon Musk is fully endorsing Trump. If I was on the fence before, he would have just got mine. 

And the secret service and such were so slow to act it may finally wake up the majority that Biden or the Democrats knowing that they cannot win are resorting to this most likely anyway.

He was very lucky.

Especially when this was aimed at him, (this looks like a professional and a military grade weapon) but he had no exit stragety, or it looks like he was willing to kill himself to get Trump out.

The Democrats find an anti Trump fanatic arm him to the teeth.

Trump being defiant after this l bet this will be on every front page of every newspaper globally or Trump has won, (no stronger message than this) the Democrats may as well pack their bags.

• Like 3

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

2 hours ago, chrysostom said:

The shooter has been identified as a member of ANTIFA. 

Antifa is a left-wing anti-fascist and anti-racist political movement in the United States. It consists of a highly decentralized array of autonomous groups that use nonviolent direct action, incivility, or violence to achieve their aims.

So ANTIFA are peaceful but will resort to violence, sound like real nutters.

The Democrats scared to death that their plans to destroy all economies globally so they can forget about the US massive dept and bring in the one world currency crappoli, (which is really a means of control) could have easily armed one of these nutters to the teeth.

A high powered rifle with silencer, doesn't sound like something every US citizen could go and buy?

• Like 1

One thing that is as certain as taxation from Uncle Sam is that these far leftists do not know how to properly use guns and thank GOD for that in circumstances like this. The dude looks absolutely unhinged too. Like some kind of inbred people eater or something. 

I do know one thing... Trumps reaction to nearly being killed, how he stood up proudly and without fear... That scares the crap out of the elites. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cosmic said:

One thing that is as certain as taxation from Uncle Sam is that these far leftists do not know how to properly use guns and thank GOD for that in circumstances like this. The dude looks absolutely unhinged too. Like some kind of inbred people eater or something. 

I do know one thing... Trumps reaction to nearly being killed, how he stood up proudly and without fear... That scares the crap out of the elites. 

Agreed he aggressively put his fist up to them or handed him the win on a silver platter, l figure the only way Biden can win now is a UFO landing in Washington and worldwide coverage of his peaceful interactions with them or an all out nuclear war with Putin where he peacefully resolves it, (doubtful in the time frame left).

• Like 4

So we have a bunch of cops patrolling the area. A bunch of secret service agents patrolling the area. We have people screaming about a man up on a roof with a gun for 2 full minutes. One cops goes up to the roof and gets the gun pointed at him so he climbs back down the ladder. You mean to tell me not a single person thought to inform the secret service agents there was a man on a roof with a gun. Not a single police officer that was in that area and witnessed it for themselves... 

This seems extremely suspicious to me.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JRexx said:

So we have a bunch of cops patrolling the area. A bunch of secret service agents patrolling the area. We have people screaming about a man up on a roof with a gun for 2 full minutes. One cops goes up to the roof and gets the gun pointed at him so he climbs back down the ladder. You mean to tell me not a single person thought to inform the secret service agents there was a man on a roof with a gun. Not a single police officer that was in that area and witnessed it for themselves... 

This seems extremely suspicious to me.

You can guarantee that some faction, (probably military) paid them off to act dumb until the job was done.

But it backfired.

I mean l live in Australia and l want to vote for him. :classic_cool:

• Like 3

Trump looked STRONG in that moment. This basically won him the election unless they actually manage to rig it big enough which would be too obvious. 

Even people that do not like him said this did amazing things for his image. 

All that to say, there were too many mistakes made for this to just be a woopsie. My guess is the feds that hate Trump got into this guy's head and convinced him to act on it while some of the secret service agents and police in antecedence were compromised via higher authority telling them not to act on it. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, britanica said:

Trump looked STRONG in that moment. This basically won him the election unless they actually manage to rig it big enough which would be too obvious. 

Even people that do not like him said this did amazing things for his image. 

All that to say, there were too many mistakes made for this to just be a woopsie. My guess is the feds that hate Trump got into this guy's head and convinced him to act on it while some of the secret service agents and police in antecedence were compromised via higher authority telling them not to act on it. 

Agreed we see this "Duh" motif all too often.

From what l read today Biden called Trump soon after it, and the Demo'c are considering dropping two of the pending cases as well as toning back the Hitler, in bed with Putin propaganda.

The Democrats are literally self imploding before our very eyes, and l am loving every minute of it.

Biden could end the Ukraine war tomorrow, as Trump will by just opening up negotiations again, but he cannot do that since he will hang himself.

Get ready for a never ending stream of previous FBI agents telling the world about this UFO and that alien, with zero evidence or proof of course.

• Like 3

He was saved by the grace of God. If he did not turn his head in that moment, he'd be dead or at the very least in critical condition and possibly bedridden for the remainder of his life. Just wow man. I am still a bit stunned by it.

And the cops and secret service agents knew about him being there 3 hours prior and they knew he was on the roof for 26 minutes before he fired. 

There is no way around this... The dude was given a hero speech by some fed online and they made sure he had the means and access to fire at Trump's head. 

• Like 2

Guy... this gets more weird. 

They knew the 20 year old shooter was a threat 10 minutes before he fired.

There was a gunman on the water tower that has yet to be identified. 

Forensics show THREE different kinds of guns were fired. 

And someone tried to short sell Truth Social stock buying up 12 MILLION the day before the attempt on Trump's life. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cosmic said:

Guy... this gets more weird. 

They knew the 20 year old shooter was a threat 10 minutes before he fired.

There was a gunman on the water tower that has yet to be identified. 

Forensics show THREE different kinds of guns were fired. 

And someone tried to short sell Truth Social stock buying up 12 MILLION the day before the attempt on Trump's life. 

I wanted to clarify. It was 12 million stock shares that were filed to short the day prior which means this person was expecting something BIG to happen. These were purchased in June. You can find the info on Fintel. 

• Like 1