Nazca Lines

What are your theories on the Nazca Lines of Peru? Another 168 of these geoglyphs have been found as of just a few years ago yet no one can make sense of them. I was always fascinated with them since seeing a mini series about them as a kid. I wish I could remember what it was called. 

11 hours ago, britanica said:

What are your theories on the Nazca Lines of Peru? Another 168 of these geoglyphs have been found as of just a few years ago yet no one can make sense of them. I was always fascinated with them since seeing a mini series about them as a kid. I wish I could remember what it was called. 

:classic_cool:

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I am going to watch that tonight. I love older documentaries. Even if information has been updated, I think it is important to keep this stuff alive and keep records on everything. Thanks for the share!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, britanica said:

I am going to watch that tonight. I love older documentaries. Even if information has been updated, I think it is important to keep this stuff alive and keep records on everything. Thanks for the share!

Welcome Britanica yes the theme song sure brings back some childhood memories, this Doctor Who Thunderbirds Hr Puffinstuff and the World at War, (eventhough it gave me nightmares) where pretty big on my list back then as was Cat Weasel and others.

• Like 1

On 7/16/2024 at 11:37 AM, tmcom said:

Welcome Britanica yes the theme song sure brings back some childhood memories, this Doctor Who Thunderbirds Hr Puffinstuff and the World at War, (eventhough it gave me nightmares) where pretty big on my list back then as was Cat Weasel and others.

Watched it and enjoyed it a lot. If you have any more that would be great! I can put them in a watch later list. 

Maybe there should be a thread for stuff like this to make recommendations? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, britanica said:

Watched it and enjoyed it a lot. If you have any more that would be great! I can put them in a watch later list. 

Maybe there should be a thread for stuff like this to make recommendations? 

I did a quick search but l believe that this may be all that is available for this series on YouTube, (least at the moment).

And if you want to create a new thread for this sort of stuff go ahead. :classic_happy:

• Like 1