Hello,

I'm not sure how long I will be here, as I'm very weird, and most people get very triggered by what I have to say, when I'm speaking my truth.

Even my explanation of why this is, will trigger some people.

I have no proof, for what I say, as everything I know is informed by voices in my head.

One of those voices is the leader of the cabal in England and parts of Europe. You might think that I have possessed him, in my sub-mission to expose the cabal in my local area, and indeed the cabal are strong where I live, this chap in particular - the direct descendent of the Scroopes that emerged as a powerful Norman family, during the Norman Conquest and beyond.

This is just one of my voices, and my voices are all me, of course. There is no way to prove otherwise, all I can prove is that I exist, and that I have experiences that lead me to believe I have been chosen as the avatar for the all that is, and that all entities in this universe can speak through me.

So, you see, I may prove to be the wildest trigger for some. In fact, what normally happens is I trigger everyone into silence. That my truth becomes just too wild for them to engage with. And at that point, I will leave.

I've been an intense evangelical for the cause of helping people see their truth - the true self hidden within. I've shared in many places the psychological and spiritual knowledge needed to help. But I see that no-one can see their truth. And this is because the cabal have their hearts and minds,

This led to my decision to expose the cabal, which I started doing on one of my sites. However, being the kind of spiritual entity that I am, this have meant I've been connecting to and integrating large sections of the cabal, until I arrived at this point, with the higher self of one of their most important leaders, colluding with me as to how I can influence his thinking.

This is not all the cabal, of course. The cabal is not a single entity, they include everything that is dark. I have the demons and the devils, And now, it seems, much of what most people think of as the cabal. And now I have a new target for investigation. That is the Pope.

You are welcome to delete me from your forum, if you think this madness I have is too much or too challenging.

For me? So long as there is interest in what I have to say, I will stay. But I'm not here to justify myself or debate the what if's in terms of where my knowledge comes from. I accept who I am, but also accept that I may not be the same me, tomorrow, or after my next nap.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, That All-seeing Eye said:

And now I have a new target for investigation. That is the Pope.

I am especially interested in what you have to say about the Pope and invite you to do it in the Religion section. 

Edited by chrysostom
added info

You are welcome to delete me from your forum, if you think this madness I have is too much or too challenging.

Lol, you kidding me l have channeled a monk and also see my Grandmother who died probably 15 years prior at least twice a week you will fit right in here.

And welcome also.

:classic_happy:

• Like 2

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png