The Dematerialization Project

tmcom

Obviously a spin off from the Philadelphia experiment. And if made public probably impossible to stop a nuclear warhead from popping up in Washington. This would change the face of warfare so much it would probably usher in world peace since the alternative is total unstoppable destruction.

• Like 1

1623292405_350x50-AMAZON-BANNER-MUSIC.png.ee69795a634536c465d472debd417aff.png

I remember reading about this back in 2009 I think it was. I am going to have to watch this video and look into it more to refresh my brain on the topic. I think we do need some sort of change but not the kind WEF wants. Big government always results in big death and destruction. 

• Like 2

On 6/25/2024 at 3:46 AM, chrysostom said:

Power corrupts. Silence encourages it.

That is what sucks. When people are too complacent and don't want to give up anything in the here and now so they make smaller sacrifices over months or years until it is too late.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, YellowDragon said:

When people are too complacent and don't want to give up anything in the here and now so they make smaller sacrifices over months or years until it is too late.

Well said.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 9:50 PM, YellowDragon said:

That is what sucks. When people are too complacent and don't want to give up anything in the here and now so they make smaller sacrifices over months or years until it is too late.

This is communism in a nutshell. People just go along to get along until the gun is pointed at their head, suddenly they have so many regrets. 

It is truly the best of times and the worst of times we are living in.

• Like 2

On 7/3/2024 at 5:02 PM, Cosmic said:

This is communism in a nutshell. People just go along to get along until the gun is pointed at their head, suddenly they have so many regrets. 

It is truly the best of times and the worst of times we are living in.

Exactly. It is the whole "slippery slope" theory. People allow things little by little but with communism, they allow they freedoms to be removed. The good news is that in 2024, we have more gun rights than ever before in the US which is a good blocker for this crap taking over.