Harvard thinks Aliens are already here

New York Post made an article that outlines some "studies" that suggest alien life is already here and has been here. 

You can take a look at it HERE.

So basically they provided theories that there can be ape-like creatures living underground or possibly that “fairies, elves, and nymphs" are real and in face aliens. I don't understand any of this but I always find it strange that any time aliens are in the news, Hunter Biden is getting in trouble for something lol

• Like 2

14 hours ago, britanica said:

I don't understand any of this but I always find it strange that any time aliens are in the news, Hunter Biden is getting in trouble for something lol

You do understand distraction. Those who control the media are good at it. Watch the right hand while the left hand goes unnoticed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrysostom said:

You do understand distraction. Those who control the media are good at it. Watch the right hand while the left hand goes unnoticed. 

I do, I get why they do it and usually can spot it but in this case I do not see why they are bothering. The people that are voting for Biden don't care about Hunter and it isn't going to change their minds knowing the son of Joe has so many issues. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, britanica said:

The people that are voting for Biden don't care about Hunter

Who can say why? It is mostly hatred for Trump. I ask my son why and he said there are a lot of people who don't have the advantages that he had and need help and he believes the democrats are helping them. Sounds like guilt to me or just wishful thinking. We stay away from the subject so we can enjoy each other. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2024 at 2:54 AM, chrysostom said:

Who can say why? It is mostly hatred for Trump. I ask my son why and he said there are a lot of people who don't have the advantages that he had and need help and he believes the democrats are helping them. Sounds like guilt to me or just wishful thinking. We stay away from the subject so we can enjoy each other. 

They believe Trump is a threat to their democracy. They don't even understand we live in a constitutional republic but places like CNN lie and tell you otherwise. We have democratic elections yes, but we do not live in a democratic country. France is a democracy. 

• Like 2

On 6/24/2024 at 3:05 AM, chrysostom said:

Trump is a threat to their power.

Yup. When they say "our democracy" they mean literally them. Not their supporters. Not their enemies. Just them. They want to keep their power and gain more of it. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 3:39 AM, chrysostom said:

I agree. They control the big cities in the swing states and can somehow come up with enough votes to still win. 

I think this is why they are so hellbent on stacking in illegals for the seats. Sure some of them are likely going to vote because democrats are making stupid laws but they are mostly being filled for cheap labor and seats.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, britanica said:

Sure some of them are likely going to vote because democrats are making stupid laws but they are mostly being filled for cheap labor and seats.

This is why they resist Voter ID.